BCO TPS Engineer Employment Requirement
BCO is seeking a Test Program Set (TPS) engineer with experience in commercial and military Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) to join our team. In this role, the ideal candidate will play a critical role in developing TPS applications and test solutions for commercial and military applications.
• 2-5 years experience developing test programs using languages such as ATLAS, C, TestStand, LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, and VEE.
• Experience designing
interface devices, cables and holding fixtures.
• Knowledge of process and control systems used in manufacturing and industrial applications.
• Familiarity with Automatic
Test Equipment (ATE).
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
• Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
• Interpreting customer
specifications and developing process control or test solutions.
• Conduct multifunctional design and drawing reviews and update all associated engineering documentation accordingly.
• Interface with other systems engineers and technicians to ensure projects meet customer technical and schedule requirements.
• Demonstrated ability
to debug hardware and software interface problems.
Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering discipline.