LabVIEW Engineer Requirement
BCO is seeking a senior systems
engineer with programming background to join our team of principal
engineers. Our technical staff consists of highly skilled engineers who
provide solutions to complex customer requirements. In this role,
the ideal candidate will play a critical role in analyzing and
developing control, monitoring and test solutions for industrial,
manufacturing and processing automation systems.
• Knowledge of process and control systems used in
manufacturing and industrial applications.
• Experience modeling and optimizing feedback control
• Knowledge of industry-standard PLC, PAC, FPGA, and embedded
• PLC and/or FPGA programming skills.
• Modern control system theory and implementation
using embedded hardware and software knowledge.
• 2-4 years experience developing TestStand, LabVIEW
or LabWindows CVI programs.
• Experience integrating Automatic Test Equipment
Other Skills Required:
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
, including strong presentation skills.
• Ability to work in an environment with multiple and
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Excellent problem-solving and organizational
• Initiative to learn new concepts and ability to
solve complex problems.
• Interpreting customer specifications and developing
process control or test solutions.
• Development of engineering
documents including system wiring diagram, electro-mechanical component
connections, wire harnesses and cables, printed circuit boards, embedded
control modules and various electro-mechanical assemblies.
• Conduct multifunctional design and drawing reviews
and update all associated engineering documentation accordingly.
• Interface with other systems engineers and
technicians to ensure projects meet customer technical and schedule
• Demonstrated ability to debug hardware and software
Minimum Educational Background:
Bachelor of Science degree in an
BCO, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.